Old August 24th 18, 08:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Northern Line improvements

I use the Northern Line almost every day, almost always starting and eventually finishing at Tooting or Collier's Wood.

During the day I could be working at either Bank or Charing X branches.

Getting to and from these places has been much easier recently, with the closure of Kennington on the Bank branch and trains running to and from Morden via both Bank and Charing X. No more of that tiresome changing at Kennington.

I am hoping that something delays the imminent completion of the works.