Old August 25th 18, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
James Heaton[_4_] James Heaton[_4_] is offline

Default Vicki 'all the stations' Pipe on Radio Norfolk

"Recliner" wrote in message
news
James Heaton wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06g3b9p

Vicki is the 'Tuesday Guest' in the 3rd hour - long interview plus 6
records
of her choice. She's from Norfolk originally.

Good interview with most of the railway content later in the hour.

Geoff and Vicki have a book out for Christmas about All the Stations and
are
planning an Irish tour in the future.

Thanks, I'd never have stumbled on that. I'd no idea she was a dancer and
drummer, or that you could do an MA at the Globe Theatre. Interesting how
temporary job at Buck House can lead to a long-term job at the LT Museum.

Norfolk's my local station, and I record the 'Tuesday Guest' slot every
week.

Probably 3 out of 4 I wipe as soon as I hear who it is, but there can be
some absolute corkers on it!

James