Old August 31st 18, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default future of HeX, was Secret map

"Recliner" wrote in message
news
Robin9 wrote:

There was a busy Piccadilly Line service to Hounslow long before the
extension to Heathrow was built. Obviously the Piccadilly will lose most
of its Heathrow custom but Hounslow East and Boston Manor will still
generate considerable business.

Actually, I think it'll keep quite a lot of its Heathrow business, too:
for
many people (including me), it will remain the most convenient way of
getting to the airport, even after the full Crossrail service commences.

yep me too

Once ensconced in my new abode it will be District to Earls Court, change
onto the Picc.

What would be the point of staying on the train to Padd to change onto
Lizzy, even if I was on a train that was going to Padd in the first place?

tim