Old October 4th 18, 01:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default CIPQ: Customer-Instigated PED-Queuing

Are there any regular Jubilee Line Extension users here?

What's all this bloody queuing on the platform by the PEDs? When did that start?
I have heard of fight at London Bridge for queue-jumpers on the platform.

The PED double doors have two neat straight lines of people, at a slight angle, from PED to platform wall.

I used London Bridge last week. I had to queue to reach the ticket barrier, queue to get on the escalators and then queue to ge.t on the train. I thought it was very unusual.