Old November 24th 18, 11:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default New timetables online: Park Royal parly to be diverted

Basil Jet wrote:
On 24/11/2018 20:30, Recliner wrote:

That means the daily Chiltern
service to Paddington will also finish soon.

Apparently it will be diverted to West Ealing at the December timetable
change, but I can't find it at all in the new timetables.

https://www.networkrail.co.uk/runnin...ail-timetable/

I suppose that makes sense in terms of maintaining Chiltern drivers' route
knowledge for diversions.

However, I hope that Chiltern's request for a reopened line into the new
OOC Crossrail/HS2/GWR station comes to fruition, so it can run an hourly
service to it from Milton Keynes via Aylesbury.