Old December 7th 18, 09:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Fulham Broadway station query

In message , at 21:23:01 on Fri, 7 Dec 2018,
Recliner remarked:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:51:48 on
Fri, 7 Dec 2018, Recliner remarked:

expect to pay over £6 a pint, around three times the price in
the Wetherspoons in the new shopping centre

There's a Wetherspoons selling beer at £2/pint? Postcode please!

Their beers start at just under £2, and I think all were under £3.

When and where?

Fulham Broadway, as I said. I hope I'm remembering the prices right, but
I'm sure a round of three beers got ample change from a tenner at the
'spoons, but three pints cost around £20 in the arcade.

It's dead, Jim.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...spoon-pubs-in-
london-are-shutting-down-a3253666.html