Old December 14th 18, 04:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sadiq's looming poll tax moment

On 14/12/2018 16:43, wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:10:59 -0000
"tim..." wrote:
I think you underestimate the chaos which "a few kiosks" would cause.

There'd be a bit more queuing , but I doubt it would make a huge amount of
difference. The regular users would still sail through the non toll sections.

You'd need barriers on the non-paying lanes to stop people who need to
pay trying to get through the "free" lanes. Then you will get people
reversing into the oncoming queue to get to a pay booth.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.