View Single Post
  #43   Report Post  
Old December 15th 18, 01:58 PM posted to
tim... tim... is offline
external usenet poster
First recorded activity at LondonBanter: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,016
Default Sadiq's looming poll tax moment

"Robin" wrote in message

Presumably rental companies have a way to provide this

Well I suppose they'll provide the website if you don't know it already.
It's the one I gave you a link for where it states "you can set up an
electronic pass before you leave home or up to three days after you travel
on a toll road".

I assume that rental companies supply cars with the tags in place

surely most users are going to want this?

It's not like I'm going to roll up in my UK registered car, is it?

How do I know? I've seen UK registered cars in use in Aus.

but not short term visitors, I bet