Old January 22nd 19, 09:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Oxford tube - Commuting to oxford from London

On 22/01/2019 12:09, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
13:23:25 on Mon, 21 Jan 2019, remarked:
Hi there,

Does anybody know if it is doable/plausible to commute from London to
oxford. The oxford tube looks to be a good option since I live west
London, but I’m not sure about morning rush hour. (I’m hoping compared
to all the traffic coming into London leaving London shouldn’t be that
bad)

But Oxford is jammed

Marmalade, surely?

up *inbound* in the morning and *outbound* in the
evening. Where exactly is the job in Oxford?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK