Old January 27th 19, 05:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] blt_O0xpl0bj@ngh4i.co.uk is offline

Default When the software meets the hardware

On 27 Jan 2019 14:23:46 GMT
Marland wrote:
wrote:
Then there is the large percentage of the population who are female whose
different plumbing ,menstrual
cycles and smaller bladder capacity when pregnant often means they need
toilet facilities more often than men.

How did they cope in the past?

How far back is your past, we have had toilets on most long distance
trains since the early 20th century,and public toilets for women began to

I'm not talking about long distance, I'm talking about commuter trains.
Anyway, femninists are always telling us there's no difference between men
and women bar the obvious so...