Old January 29th 19, 12:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Charles Ellson[_2_] Charles Ellson[_2_] is offline

Default GOBLIN electric tomorrow 28/01

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 21:27:37 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

Charles Ellson wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:34:47 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

John Kenyon wrote:
On 27/01/2019 15:17, Recliner wrote:
Chris Date (CMPD) wrote:
Overground 378232 will debut on the 0648 Barking - Gospel Oak tomorrow.

Photos:
https://mobile.twitter.com/cmpd_date...14271866798080

710s 'still months from service'?

According to Real Time Trains they've been running on the WCML and
visiting Cheshunt via Liverpool Street.

24th/25th January
2210 Willesden TMD-Tring
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/24/advanced
Tring-"Wembley Ny No 3 Road"
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/24/advanced
Back to MKC
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/25/advanced
Back to Wembley
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/25/advanced
And MKC again
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/25/advanced
Then back to sleep at Willesden
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/25/advanced

24th/25th
2050 Willesden TMD-Liverpool Street
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/24/advanced
Out to Cheshunt and back:
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/24/advanced
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/25/advanced
Then back to Willesden:
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/trai...01/25/advanced

Last week, I saw one parked in the Willesden Junction station bay platform,
attached to an 08 shunter.

If they haven't been moved since a few weeks ago, there is a pack of
them hiding in the SW sidings.

Yes, but I'd not seen one parked in the station before.

If there was a gronk attached then it sounds like it was maybe in the
way of something else in the maintenance depot. They do seem to be
getting shoved into several spaces around Willesden not usually
occupied by passenger trains.