Old February 1st 19, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] blt_ej@2ngjhyd67ww4hu5.co.uk is offline

Default ES: "Crossrail has no chance of opening in 2019"

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:06:30 +0000
Robin9 wrote:
For once I agree with Caroline Pidgeon. It's inexcusable that
until quite recently we were being told that Crossrail was on
schedule and everything was proceeding smoothly. I think the
flannel merchants - the more uncouth expression is better -
should be identified and their careers affected.

Interestingly the shops on sub level 3 at the crossrail station at canary
wharf have closed and the level has been shut off. Presumably they went out of
business or just quit when the crossrail opening didn't happen since they had
zero passing trade.