Old February 4th 19, 06:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Guy Gorton[_3_] Guy Gorton[_3_] is offline

Default This group now blocked in Google Groups

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 18:41:27 +0100, Eric wrote:

It is now impossible to even read it there. The explanation is excessive
spam, which is true, but much of it was created in Google Groups
anyway. So much for Google being a safe custodian of the Usenet archive.

Eric

My feed comes from news-europe.giganews.com and I see it through Agent
2.0/32.652. All the useless posts about spurious medicines and drugs
are a nuisance but only take me 30 seconds to delete permanently. I
have been seeing other posts on this group but not a lot of them.
Hope you see this one.

Guy in theUK

Guy Gorton