Old February 7th 19, 01:08 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Acton Main Line (lack of) progress report

A new footbridge has been built over the line, but I don't think it has
glass in it yet. The site of the future station is nicely muddy but
that's it. I was aware that some of the improved stations on the western
end of the line were said to be lagging behind, but I suspect that not a
sod had been turned by December 2018.

quick google

It turns out contractors had not yet been appointed in January. I'm a
bit baffled by the article... surely work has been going on at Ealing
Broadway for at least a year.

https://www.newcivilengineer.com/lat...039105.article

--
Basil Jet - Current favourite song...