Old March 28th 19, 11:24 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Passengers on the line at Leiwsham - RAIB report

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 16:51:27 on Wed,
27 Mar 2019, Natalie Amery remarked:

There aren't all that many Underground stations with public toilets,
either. The only one that springs to mind immediately is Barons Court,
we'd just travelled from Hounslow West and my other half was absolutely
bursting by the time we got there.

More than you'd think:

http://content.tfl.gov.uk/toilets-map.pdf

That's not toilets at TfL stations, it's largely toilets somewhere near
TfL stations. The clue being the black lozenge "outside the gateline".

With a side order of "Dagger": not managed by TfL.

Only the dagger means it’s not toilets at TfL stations (and not necessarily
even then; red-with-dagger ie not TfL managed but still inside the gateline
features on the map).

Most stations on the map aren’t marked with the dagger.

If you wish to claim that toilets outside the gateline, but in the station
building and managed by the station operator aren’t "at" the station, then
surely many NR stations with toilets also "don’t" have them (eg Paddington,
Bristol Parkway, Swansea).

Anna Noyd-Dryver