Old April 7th 19, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Trolleybus[_2_] Trolleybus[_2_] is offline

Default Other stock on the ELL

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 11:14:09 +0100, Robin9
wrote:

I certainly don't know but my guess is that only track servicing
trains are authorised in addition to the usual 378s. I'd like to know
if normal freight trains could use the route without damage.

My oldish sectional appendix suggests that class 378 are cleared, as
are Mk 1 and Mk 2 coaches if forming part of a track recording unit.
Class 73s have the same restriction whereas class 66 are cleared.

---
https://www.avg.com