Old April 15th 19, 07:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 710 on ELL?

In message , at 20:33:33 on Sun,
14 Apr 2019, Mike Bristow remarked:
On this mornings run, I think I saw a class 710 going over the
canal between Hoxton and Haggerston. (Maybe I misremember, and
it was between Cambridge Heath and London Fields).

But it begs the question: how goes the introduction? Do we
know when they're likely to enter service yet? Are we at the
stage where driver training can start in earnist yet, or are
they still trying to debug all the things?

On a related note, GN tweeted recently that "Today the third class 717
train entered all-day weekday passenger service on routes to & from
Moorgate." So that explains why they are bit lacking in comfort?