Old May 25th 19, 03:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] blt__96@mz3tt8n68.com is offline

Default 717s skipping stops

On Sat, 25 May 2019 12:38:47 +0100
Recliner wrote:
On Sat, 25 May 2019 10:54:26 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:
They do. Followed shortly after by people rushing off the train.

Yes, that seems to confirm it. I suppose that the other possibility is
that they're some sort of express skip-stop service, that would suit
travellers such as you, but I guess that they'd then be branded and
promoted as such.

That would probably be a first on that section of line.

This story provides a bit more info, but doesn't actually answer the
question:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-cab-drivers-
window-passengers-danger.html

Looking at the cab photos it does look rather overcrowded and its fairly
obvious why the drivers view is restricted. But they really should have
thought of this during the design. I wonder if a mirror at a suitable angle on
the left of the drivers window that could be folded away when above ground
would help them see the signals?