Old May 28th 19, 12:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default class 710 first day

In article ,
Recliner wrote:
I'm curious why only two 710s were introduced yesterday. There are several
more sitting in Willesden, and there's been ample time to update their
software. Could it be that not enough drivers have qualified on them yet?

Lack of driver training is the reason I heard. It suprises me, as
with only 6 trains required for the service, I'd expect you to need
no more than 30 drivers trained on the new trains - and Geoff's 710
intro video said that there were 70 drivers trained.

So either the problem isn't driver training, or my guess as to how
many drivers would be required is wrong.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Bristow