Old June 18th 19, 01:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Class 717 problems seem to be resolved

On Sunday I expected to find lots of 717s running because the line from
Moorgate to Finsbury Park was shut and the trains were diverted to Kings
Cross, thus the monitor issues at Essex Road etc would have been no
hindrance to running a 100% 717 service... but I couldn't find any 717s
running at all.

Today (Tuesday) there seem to be loads of 717s running all the way from
Moorgate to Watton-At-Stone and Welwyn, although the off-peak still had
some 313s running and loads of 717s sitting in Hornsey Depot. Maybe the
closure on Sunday enabled some things to be re-sited or added at the
problematic stations.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - 2004 - Origin Vol. 1