Old June 19th 19, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Latest Heathrow master plan

"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote in message
In article , tim...
writes
I have never in my life seen construction companies do this
even when the new road is well away from the old route
It costs millions extra to do it that way

Come and look at the A14 rebuild between Girton and Swavesey. It's being
done in a similar way.

fortunately, I have no need to travel that way frequently anymore

but when i did, the plan was that the exit that I used every day was to be
closed in order to facilitate the rebuilt

And on the one occasion that I did travel that way, there was certainly
cones along the whole of the road closing off lanes and restricted speed
limits

tim