Old June 30th 19, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default London pollution monitoring

On 30/06/2019 17:02, tim... wrote:

So just because of one idiot, we all have to dawdle down the road
waiting behind the bus at every stop, just because you don't want us to
overtake?

I don't mind people overtaking, as long as they don't execute dangerous
manoevres as they're doing so. I prefer not to have passengers injured
on my bus (or rather I did, I'm now retired so have oodles of time to
spend on Usenet..!)

--
Ria in Aberdeen