Old July 15th 19, 08:07 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In message , at 07:52:58 on Mon, 15 Jul
2019, Recliner remarked:

Oddly enough, the most recent addition to our collection of phones here
is also a G6 play (single SIM). But it's not mine to use.

You can get a newer Moto at a good price today (Amazon Prime day).

The G6 play is less than year old, and no-one has managed to turn it
into landfill yet. So we'll not be needing to replace it.