Old July 15th 19, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default ES: Crossrail at risk of being delayed even further

Marland wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:
On 15/07/2019 10:30, Marland wrote:

Earnest Marples

I like it. Did your spell-checker do it?

Probably, I changed to News Tap about 18 months ago after using agent for
years when the laptop died
and I replaced it with an I pad.
Must look into the settings and see if the spell checker can be turned off
as it drives me potty.

The spill chucker is part of the keyboard, not the app you're using it in.
Depending on which keyboard you're using, you may be able to turn off or
tune the auto correct feature. The keyboard I'm currently using (Padkeys)
has five levels of checking/correction available.