Old July 17th 19, 02:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 21:45:53 on Sun, 14
Jul 2019, MissRiaElaine remarked:

I still have my old Orange mr30 that took a full size SIM.

That's odd. I still have my Nokia Orange that they launched the network
with, and that has the postage-stamp sized SIM.

My friend’s first phone in uni (mid-‘90s) was a flip-front phone (with a
pull-out aerial too!) which took the huge sim. Pretty sure that was on
Orange.

Anna Noyd-Dryver