Old July 20th 19, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default ES: Crossrail at risk of being delayed even further

On 20/07/2019 15:02, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:43:44 on Sat, 20 Jul
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
On 20/07/2019 14:01, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:01:02 on Sat, 20 Jul
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:

Or are you suggesting Khan should have chosen different
contractors ?

How long has Khan been mayor?

When did Crossrail start?

When were the contractors appointed?

Â*It's pretty clear from this latest report that the DfT is still
veryÂ* much
involved with the governance of the Crossrail project:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49037205

So the answers are

2016

2009

Before 2009

Tell me how Khan could have appointed different contractors?

Â*I thought this red herring had died.
Â*When did I suggest Khan should be appointing contractors?

Lost yourself again? Look at the first line you've quoted, though as
you've snipped the attributions you will, no doubt, be even more
confused.

It was asked by michael adams[1], and my reply (which has been snipped
by along the way) was to deny I'd claimed he [or former mayors] should
be involved in choosing any contractors.

Why have you resurrected this zombie?

Look at the dates, I haven't, you have by coming in late.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.