Old July 21st 19, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default ES: Crossrail at risk of being delayed even further

On 21/07/2019 13:47, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:06:28 on Sat, 20 Jul
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
Or are you suggesting Khan should have chosen different
contractors ?

How long has Khan been mayor?

When did Crossrail start?

When were the contractors appointed?

Â*It's pretty clear from this latest report that the DfT is still
veryÂ* much
involved with the governance of the Crossrail project:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49037205

So the answers are

2016

2009

Before 2009

Tell me how Khan could have appointed different contractors?
Â*
Â*I thought this red herring had died.
Â*When did I suggest Khan should be appointing contractors?

Lost yourself again? Look at the first line you've quoted, though as
you've snipped the attributions you will, no doubt, be even more
confused.
Â*It was asked by michael adams[1], and my reply (which has been
snippedÂ* by along the way) was to deny I'd claimed he [or former
mayors] shouldÂ* be involved in choosing any contractors.
Â*Why have you resurrected this zombie?

Look at the dates, I haven't, you have by coming in late.

Which dates? I see you commenting on a thread the relevant bits of which
are over a week ago.

Pleas yourself, you have again magnificently missed the point just so
you can start an arguement with yourself.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.