Old July 28th 19, 02:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In message

t, at 11:02:09 on Sun, 28 Jul 2019, Jeremy Double
remarked:
Smartphones existed before the iPhone. I had 2 HP smartphones, each
running a version of Windows Mobile.

It meant that I only needed to carry one device, rather than a PDA and
separate mobile phone.

The first HP one was great (although much thicker than an iPhone) until it
died suddenly, but the second one, with a slide-out mini keyboard, which
looked great on paper, was c**p. That was when I switched to the iPhone.

The Nokia 9000 Communicator (1996) was perhaps the
smartphone-that-got-away as far as I was concerned. Never could quite
justify getting one.