Old August 11th 19, 08:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Name that viaduct

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 00:46:30 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo?t=25

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music

I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.