Old August 15th 19, 01:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Name that viaduct

In article , Richard J.
scribeth thus
Aug 2019 at 10:05 ...

writes:

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 00:46:30 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo?t=25

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music

I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or

further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.

Wharncliffe, surely?

Yes indeed. Well done Ian!
Where the GWR main line crosses the River Brent at Hanwell.
https://goo.gl/maps/uLSsfh6mxFchMKjW6

Gotta be, it looks Brunel through and through;!..

ie expensive!

--
Tony Sayer