Old September 6th 19, 09:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Northern Line goes south

"David Walters" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 08:44:10 +0100, tim... wrote:

"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote in message
In article , Recliner
writes
"The service had reopened by 13:00, but is now running with severe
delays"

yep all trains are running 7 hours late

how will anyone notice?

Yes, that's something I often wonder with LU disruptions. Probably
what they really mean is that they're running a reduced service, with
extended intervals between trains.

No, the trains do run to a timetable.

Most of us know that

It used to be possible to get a physical copy (I'm beginning to wish that
had kept my "collection")

And very possible an online variant, as for busses until they took those
away (or hid them very well) in favour of just informing people using the
journey planner.

The Underground Working Timetables are available online:
https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/publica...ing-timetables

what a confusing format

East and westbound on alternative pages - might very possibly make sense in
printed form, absolutely useless in PDF form

tim