Old September 7th 19, 03:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] blt_89c6l@2vgi0mj7.gov.uk is offline

Default Northern Line goes south

On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 16:13:53 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
"Basil Jet" wrote in message
On 06/09/2019 10:56, tim... wrote:

Yesterday I was a normal - I was going shopping to a specific shop.

Admittedly, on the way back I detoured via the West London line as I hadn't
done it since before there were intermediate stations.

Why are you channelling Boltar?

I didn't realise that I was (whatever channelling means)

Didnt you know you can't criticise TfL or any of its subsidiaries on this
group since they're absolutely beyond reproach and any issues are the fault of
the passenger.