Old September 8th 19, 04:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default STAR service starts tomorrow (Monday)

Meridian Water station, which has had a sparse peak-only service since
it replaced Angel Road station earlier in the year, will get an all-day
half-hourly daily terminator from Stratford starting tomorrow, using the
new two-way single track from Lea Bridge station. (I presume the new
junction has a name, but I've not heard it. Lea Bridge junction maybe?)

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Bibio - 2016 - A Mineral Love