Old September 10th 19, 01:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo[_2_] Theo[_2_] is offline

Default Electric Shapps

Roland Perry wrote:
The Peugeot looks interesting, but Insurance Group 28 - is that a
misprint!

That does appear to be the case - the same for the Mitsubishi and Citroen
versions. I'm not sure why - even a Leaf is lower. It's possible insurance
quotes will take other things beyond group into account (eg actual incident
stats).

It's the kind of car which would need recharging every night, like an
early 3G phone. I wonder if the secondhand prices include the charger.

Probably not, but a charger fitted is GBP100-200 on the grant scheme.

Theo