Old September 10th 19, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo[_2_] Theo[_2_] is offline

Default Electric Shapps

Roland Perry wrote:
No good for about half the houses-with-garages I've owned over the
years, then. Only works for an integral garage, not most detached ones.
Not that I've ever used an integral garage to store a car in (rather
than using it as a lockup).

In that case, mount the charger box on the house near where you'd park the
car. If you're not storing the car in or near the garage, there's no
dependency on supplying power to the garage. The charger is waterproof and
it's intended to go outside.

Theo