Old September 11th 19, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Northern Line goes south

MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 10/09/2019 23:51, Recliner wrote:

Yes, many of us were brought up with quaint imperial measures, but it's
easy to adapt. I still remember my height in ft and inches, as that's what
we used when it was last measured (when I was a teenager), but I know my
weight in kg.

It may be easy to adapt for you, but please do not be so arrogant as to
assume it is the same for everyone. I simply cannot do it, and quite
honestly I do not see why I should. Why can't both systems be used..?

Have you seen or used a medical thermometer any time recently?

You can't live in the last century forever.