Old September 11th 19, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Electric Shapps

In message , at
16:09:51 on Wed, 11 Sep 2019, Robin remarked:
County Councils provide the street lighting.

not where I live they don't :-)

Â*Unitary Authority?

or London Borough, City of London or Westminster,

If those are equivalent in the distribution of civic
responsibilities to a unitary authority, then they come into the same
basket.

I forgot the law that when Roland Perry uses a word it means just what
he chooses it to mean — neither more nor less

GLA? Pah! Fake news!!

Odd how you complain when I agree with you (I assume you *are* saying
that London Boroughs and City of London/Westminster are the highways
authorities in their bits of the world).