Old September 11th 19, 09:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Northern Line goes south

Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/09/2019 16:07, Basil Jet wrote:
On 11/09/2019 16:00, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 10/09/2019 23:51, Recliner wrote:

Yes, many of us were brought up with quaint imperial measures, but it's
easy to adapt. I still remember my height in ft and inches, as
that's what
we used when it was last measured (when I was a teenager), but I
know my
weight in kg.

It may be easy to adapt for you, but please do not be so arrogant as to
assume it is the same for everyone. I simply cannot do it, and quite
honestly I do not see why I should. Why can't both systems be used..?

Have you seen or used a medical thermometer any time recently?

https://www.amazon.com/ANKOVO-Medica.../dp/B07J6BR6X8

You can't live in the last century forever.

Will you tell the Americans or should I?

Never mind the Americans, someone tell Rees-Mogg.

I don't have a time machine to the 18th century…