Old September 12th 19, 03:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Distances from London

The AA used to produce a set of paper maps which were mostly black and
white but had red lines indicating the best driving route from the city
named on the front to every major town in Britain. Does anyone know what
they were called, because I can't find anything abut them on the web.
I'd like to know for how many different cities were these maps produced.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Gang Of Four - 2019 - Happy Now