Old September 12th 19, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Distances from London

In message , at 16:23:37 on Thu, 12 Sep
2019, Basil Jet remarked:

The AA used to produce a set of paper maps which were mostly black and
white but had red lines indicating the best driving route from the city
named on the front to every major town in Britain. Does anyone know
what they were called, because I can't find anything abut them on the
web. I'd like to know for how many different cities were these maps
produced.

My recollection is that there were a surprisingly large number of them,
indeed you might even be able to get a custom one. I wonder what process
they used to produce them?