Old September 26th 19, 03:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Heathrow CC

On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:58:26 -0500, Arthur Conan Doyle
wrote:

"tim..." wrote:

after suffering a 20 minute walk from the gate to passport control, at T2
this week, so would I

I agree - that trek is really a pain. Are there any plans to shorten it as the
core is redeveloped?

One hopes that there will one day be an underground shuttle to the
satellite, as in T5, rather than the long walkway with three
travelators. I think the long-term plan for T2 is to have another
parallel eastern satellite (as well as two western satellites,
replacing T3), and that will certainly require a shuttle.