Old September 27th 19, 08:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Heathrow CC

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:48:55 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 16:23:25 on Mon, 23 Sep
2019, remarked:
I used to work near heathrow and the number of people travelling there by
private car was a small percentage of the total.

Total public transport (by passengers) has crept up to 40% over the last
decade (from 35%). Then there's the staff.

It would take probably 500+ cars just to replace 1 full tube train so god

knows
how they calculate that.

By doing proper professional surveys.

Would these be the same proper professional surveys that predicted a brexit
referendum win for remain?

of one of the private parking companies.

Good view of the kiss-and rides at the three terminal complexes?

Nope. North side.

QED.

Why? The parking pounds arn't in the airport are they. I'm not talking about
the carparks run by Heathrow Plc.