Old October 2nd 19, 04:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow CC

In message , at 10:34:39 on Wed, 2 Oct 2019,
tim... remarked:

I live north of the river, and my rail journeys to and from Heathrow
are always on the Piccadilly line. The Picc serves far more stations in
London than Crossrail will.

It's a rather tedious way to get to and from work at Heathrow, if you
live north of Kings Cross.

Is there a better way using PT? Obviously, people who don't live near a
Piccadilly line station might change to the line at, say, Finsbury Park.

As the Irishman asked for directions famously said "I wouldn't start
from there".

so if you have a long term job at LHR moving house seems the most
appropriate solution

What are these long term jobs of which you speak? And moving house to be
near a job, especially one like Heathrow, isn't a walk in the park.