Old October 10th 19, 08:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Heathrow CC

On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 18:57:09 +0100
Mark Bestley wrote:
"tim..." writes:

"Robin9" wrote in message

I'm astonished to learn houses in Thornton Heath are available for
as little as £300K.

me too

Where do you think the gangs are based

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south...ngs-trapping-y
oungsters-15932262
Shockingly one 18-year-old man said: "You never go to Thornton Heath naked
(without a knife)."

I think they mean:
"Unsurprisingly one 18 year old thick as mince gang member said:"

Most parts of London have their gangs. I know Enfield pretty well and thats
supposedly quite rough but to be brutally honest the blacks and other
miscellanious non-asian ethnics generally keep to their own mini ghettos such
as Edmonton and happily stab each other there and don't bother many other
people. The only time they crawled out from under their rocks and trashed the
town centre was in the riots a few years back after that gangster was shot.
Then presumably after becoming scared of being more than 1 mile from mummy
they all cleared off again.

The more violent sociopathic brats stab each to death the better IMO (and a
hell of a lot of others too), takes the scum out of the gene pool and saves
on prison costs as they'd end up there anyway.

Cue posts of horror from liberal ****s....