Old October 14th 19, 05:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rink Rink is offline

Default Trains digging their own tunnels

Op 14-11-2016 om 12:43 schreef Offramp:
On Sunday, 13 November 2016 08:10:42 UTC, Optimist wrote:

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

It seems to be related to the weekend closure of the H&C/Circle
between Edgware Road and Hammersmith. I think it's confused, for
example, by an H&C train that is heading for High Street
Kensington, and since the H&C doesn't go there, it just takes the
shortest route across the park. Presumably there are some
non-standard routings this weekend that it doesn't manage to cope
with (or perhaps the LU system doesn't report them properly).

I also noted some going at high speed from east to west which I
imagine can only be aircraft.

I saw a few of those as well. So scarily fast that it is quite
funny!

Still in 2019,
especially DLR trains....
I saw one following the Thames river very fast.
comment (if you click on this train):
DLR train to [-940GZZDLBNK]
(left Bank DLR Station,
expected Elverson Road DLR Station in 1.0 minutes)

And also a train crossing Kensington Gardens very fast.
Comment:
District train to Edgware Road [047-940GZZLUERC]
(left Fulham Broadway Station,
expected Paddington Station in 1.4 minutes)

Rink