Old October 15th 19, 06:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Bestley[_3_] Mark Bestley[_3_] is offline

Default Heathrow CC

writes:

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 21:04:48 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/10/2019 20:49,
wrote:
On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:52:05 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/10/2019 17:39, Roland Perry wrote:
I'm simply pointing out that that circumstances under discussion are
really quite rare. And have to be pretty dire to uproot the family from
their schools, friends, etc.

You don't know anybody in the services then, or even some civil service

Whilst in the forces it'll be a case of move house or get thrown in the nick
for disobeying orders, I very much doubt thats the case in the civil service.

Since its almost impossible to get fired from the latter I suspect if refused

to move they'd simply accomodate your wishes.

Something else you know nothing about then. It is just as easy to get
fired from the civil service as any other job.

Yeah, right. Why is HMRC stuffed full of clowns who don't know one end of
am invoice or spreadsheet from another then?

Because if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

If they knew what they were doing accountancy firms and banks would hire them.

--
Mark