Old October 21st 19, 02:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow CC

In message , at 22:51:07 on Sat, 19 Oct
2019, Mark Bestley remarked:
Before university I lived in five different places because of my
Father's work 0 and ibn one place he also change offices

How well did you manage to transfer between O-level or A-Level
syllabuses? Back then there might have not been much coursework
involved, so it would only be learning for a new exam. Or were
you lucky and it was the same exam board?

Different course and exam boards

In 4th year history tudors to modern, Latin 50/50 translate either way to 80/20 from Latin Their english to Latin translation was easy.

Mid 6th form Physics traditional to Nuffield. Maths SMP to more traditional.

Others I can't remember or were the same.

I think in all cases I did better or at least no worse

You are clearly well above averagely talented.

I passed A-level Maths the same age as most now do GCSE maths. Courtesy
of a 4-yr O-level stream, plus doing the A-Level as a form of mock in
the lower 6th. Try telling that you today's youngsters!