Old October 22nd 19, 10:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Orion 769 Flex cargo services into Liverpool St

On 22/10/2019 10:42, Robin9 wrote:

Very interesting so thanks for that. I'm a little surprised that
there are spare train paths for additional trains along that
route. I would have guessed these trains were planned to run
during the night, but as the plan also envisages barges instead
of trains to Fulham, that seems unlikely. I recognise that Crossrail
will reduce the number of trains into Liverpool Street itself, but the
line between Forest Gate and Pudding Mill Lane will see no relief.

I wonder if the barges to Fulham idea is predicated on utilising the
empty return workings of the Cory (now Biffa) barges that bring rubbish
down river for incineration

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.