Old November 3rd 19, 06:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Orion 769 Flex cargo services into Liverpool St

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:21:55 on Sat, 2 Nov 2019,
Anna Noyd-Dryver remarked:

Morrisons has the advantage that their products in Market Street are
excellent and beat the quality of the other supermarkets I have access to.

Morrisons has the disadvantage that their pre-packaged ham and cheese is at
the opposite corner of the store than their deli counter, meaning you can't
compare the two ranges without marching repeatedly the length of the
store...

I suspect that might be deliberate!

Why? I don't see how it helps sales from either department, compared to
other supermarkets which co-locate both departments?

(See also Adsa, where I compare the various levels of own-brand and
other-brand pre-prepared pizza with the adjacent freshly-prepared in-store
pizza, but never with the frozen pizza about 3/4 of the store away.

Anna Noyd-Dryver