Old November 8th 19, 02:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Heathrow Express slashes fares all over the world

On 08/11/2019 06:30, John Levine wrote:

Here in the US, the normal thing at an airport is to rent a car, not
to take a taxi.

I've never done that when arriving from the UK. I'm usually too
jet-lagged to even think about driving. I mostly stay with friends, so
either they pick me up or I get a taxi. If I need a car, I'll get it the
next day.

I have picked up cars at airports on internal flights, though.

--
Ria in Aberdeen